Progress will never reach 100%?

Other platforms, generic questions.
Raiden

Progress will never reach 100%?

Post by Raiden »

But the item seems complete — is that possible?

I downloaded a video torrent and it quickly loaded up to 97.8% — then gets stuck (I've done this repeatedly now, by removing the incomplete file via file manager and then right-clicking the torrent inside Qbittorrent to forcefully "recheck"). The result remains the same: video downloads quickly up to 97.8% and then stalls. Should I wait forever to get the rest tiny bit? is it normal for a clip to be uploaded relatively fast up to a certain less than 100 percentage, then get stuck at that forever?

What really made me notice this torrent though is something seriously weird: the "Last Seen Complete" column shows a date that is more than two WEEKS older that its correctly shown "Added on" date. This weirdness is in fact what motivated me to suspect that there is some kind of display bug somewhere and that the clip is actually finished in reality (even tho it's 97.8% according to the display in Qbittorrent) since I can actually see the videoclip and it looks normal and completely downloaded product. I can turn on and watch it — at the stat and also at the end, tho I have not played it entirely in one go from start to finish non stop. I've only fast forwarded bits and pieces.