I have freshly installed TrueNAS SCALE in version 22.02.4 and I can't forward the connection port of the qBittorrent app (version 4.5.0_1.0.9). I have tried various configurations without success. I also have the Plex app which I have been able to forward its corresponding port without any issues.
Settings I've tried on qBittorrent:
- Options / Connection label:
- Fieldset Listening Port:
- I've tried with the Use UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding from my router option checked and unchecked.
- Forwarding port 45719 (qBittorrent) to TrueNAS with IP 192.168.1.10:
- Test made with qBittorrent ACTIVE and downloading a torrent:
- Forwarding port 32400 (Plex) to TrueNAS with IP 192.168.1.10:
- Test made with Plex ACTIVE:
I have noticed something that may be interesting... In the ports that qBittorrent theoretically uses, the one configured in the Options / Connection / Listening Port section does not appear. However, in Plex the port that I am redirecting does appear:
Could anyone please help me?
Thank you very much!