Dark Theme

Discuss suggestions and ideas for the forums, site, software.
Peter
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Dark Theme

Post by Peter »

[quote="2635599"]
@Conscious_Fold i can guarantee you that is not the case. as stated i'm running the plata theme (plata-noir) to be specific and qbittorrent is not theming when it should. plata does theme everything else on the system. on a side note i'm running mint 19.1 64 bit, kernel 5.0.5.
[/quote]

It depends on the Qt css/theme/engine, not KDE theme.
wilekcmc

Post by wilekcmc »

Conscious_Fold wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:53 pm Just set your kde system theme to something dark and qbittorrent will be dark (or light or whatever the theme looks like).

Just set your kde system theme to something dark and qbittorrent will be dark (or light or whatever the theme looks like).

Hello to all,
I have been using QBittorent for a year now and I would love to use this custom them. Does Any one know where I kind find this one and how to set it up? Thanks to all

V/R
Peter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Peter »

wilekcmc wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:10 pm
Hello to all,
I have been using QBittorent for a year now and I would love to use this custom them. Does Any one know where I kind find this one and how to set it up? Thanks to all

V/R
This is only possible if you use Linux with a KDE desktop environment.
There are distributions that ship with KDE by default, for example, Kubuntu. But you can use OpenSUSE and pick KDE during install too. Point is, the screenshots are the result of a color setup in this KDE environment. You can just change colors of everything there, import schemes from online, etc. It's pretty neat.

On Windows, you are out of luck. Here you can only use qBittorrent specific dark themes.