[WIN10] Share qbt for two users on the same machine

Windows specific questions, problems.
MC23

[WIN10] Share qbt for two users on the same machine

Post by MC23 »

Hello everyone! I've two profiles on my PC: I'm the administrator and there's another user (my brother), what I need is: when I log out and he logs in, qbt opens at start without showing (and therefore seeding/downloading) torrents I've added. It is very important for me to keep seeding these torrents even if I'm not using my PC (using a private tracker that requests certain hours of seeding before deleting the torrent).

I've found a thread with a similar problem but with utorrent and Win 8.1, and one possible solution, according to it, is to "set read/write privileges on for both users for the folder utorrent was installed in and for the download and .torrent folder and everything works ok.". I've tried to do that on the three folders I use (installation folder, .torrent download folder, actual files downlaod folder), by sharing them with the Guest user (my brother's profile) and by modifying security folder option authorizing him to modify them (this includes: Read, Write, Modify, Read & Execute and List Folder Contents premissions) but I still can't make it works... Any suggestion? Thank yoiu in advance.
nicoferfio

Re: [WIN10] Share qbt for two users on the same machine

Post by nicoferfio »

Have you ever found a solution to this problem?