no Upload

Windows specific questions, problems.
Topgun143

no Upload

Post by Topgun143 »

hi.

Newbie here.

Downloading files is fast, but seeding and uploading is so slow. please see attatced pic. of screen.
is there anything here wich is u normal??

Can I have some problem with my antivirus or why do i have no connection out?

hope u can help
Attachments
Qbit.JPG
Qbit.JPG (131.14 KiB) Viewed 400 times
lostcowboy

Re: no Upload

Post by lostcowboy »

Hi, you see that little Flame, that means that qBittorrent thinks you may have a problem with your firewall. Go to Windows Settings, Privacy & Security, Windows Security, Firewall & Network Protection. You want to click on "allow a App through the firewall". That will pop up a new box called allowed apps. Click on Change Settings, and scroll down until you find qBittorrent, make sure you have checkmarks in both private and public. If you do not see qBittorrent you will need to add it by clicking on "allow another app" and finding where qBittorrent is installed and selecting it. When that is done, click ok to close it.

In qBittorent "Options", and "Connections" make sure you have a checkmark on Use UPnP. In your router, you may have to enable UPnP. When everything is good that Flame will change into a Globe.

On torrents that have a lot of seeds, you may still not see anyone uploading from you. That is up to the tracker,