Download/Upload history lost

Windows specific questions, problems.
mb720

Download/Upload history lost

Post by mb720 »

Hi,

When I started qBittorrent 3.0.9 the other day on my Windows 7 64-bit laptop, it had lost its download and upload history.
I had a couple of torrents thad I kept for seeding but when I opened qBittorrent they were all paused and at zero percent. The amount I uploaded and downloaded was gone. The day the torrent was added was still correct though.
When I resumed the uploads, qBittorent did a file check and started uploading again.

No harm was done, but I would like to know what I possibly could have done to delete qBittorrent's memory about up- and downloads and how I can prevent this in the future.

Thanks.
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Download/Upload history lost

Post by Nemo »

Hi and welcome :),

Did you close qBittorrent before you shut down your laptop? Pausing/stopping all your torrents first and closing the program before shut down. If not this could be the cause for its memory lost I guess. I had this once too, forgot to close qBittorrent and ''erased'' its memory. Doesn't happen always but lost it once and from then im doing it manually. Nothing big though but can be irritating :). If this isn't the case someone else might help.
mb720

Post by mb720 »

Hi Nemo,

Thanks for your quick answer.
I'm pretty sure I did not explicitely close qBittorrent before shutting down the laptop. I don't think I ever do.

Out of curiosity: Where does qBittorrent store this upload/download information about the torrents?
ironcross

Post by ironcross »

[quote="mb720"]
Out of curiosity: Where does qBittorrent store this upload/download information about the torrents?
[/quote]

In %appdata%, i think. See in Roaming and Local.