Small Text Size?

Windows specific questions, problems.
DailyDriver

Small Text Size?

Post by DailyDriver »

QB v4.5 on Win 11

Hi there ;)

Not sure if this warrants an actual bug report or if it's merely something adjustable on my end...

Notice the text/font size of the vertical set of words on the left-hand side of the image (which matches the text size of everything else on my system).

What's new and something I only noticed today, is the super tiny text most every else of the application (this isn't happening anywhere else on my computer).

Anyone know what's going on and if it can be reverted to normal size?

Thanks in advance. :D
Peter
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Small Text Size?

Post by Peter »

You could try the Qt6 version, instead of the Qt5 one. (just look for -qt6 in name)
You can also go back, if you don't like it for some reason. Both variants are up on the Download page.
torrentman

Post by torrentman »

Yes, you need the Qt6 version. December Windws update caused this. I guess they have changed how Windows handles UI. I've seen similiar behavior in other "less modern" apps.
mrb

Post by mrb »

I'm also seeing small fonts on certain pages.

Can someone clarify what qt6 is ? I'm running QBT 4.5.0 and https://www.qbittorrent.org/download.php says "The builds based on Qt6 need Windows 10+ (64-bit only). " but it's not clear what that means since 4.5.0 is supposedly compatible with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11.