How can I reinstate a torrent that I've removed?

Windows specific questions, problems.
Barney

How can I reinstate a torrent that I've removed?

Post by Barney »

Please realize I'm talking about the ".torrent" file, itself, not the files that are/were being downloaded.
I'm imagining that QBT keeps a history of its .torrent files in some folder somewhere.
Thanks for any help
NoOneSpecial

Re: How can I reinstate a torrent that I've removed?

Post by NoOneSpecial »

The .torrent files are kept here ( at least on my pc using WinPro 11) --- C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\qBittorrent (once here look in the folder called BT_backup)
Replace UserName with your user name on your pc, you may have to set your pc to show hidden files and folders or you can open up the "Run" window by pressing the windows key and the letter R at the same time and typing in this command %LOCALAPPDATA% , then press enter.
Barney

Post by Barney »

Thanks, I see those files there!
Well, actually, I see 3 .torrent files and 11 .fastresume files, whatever those are.
I was hoping for something less arcane, like a folder containing all the .torrent files processed by QBT in the last 30 days, or some such. But, if there's no such thing, there's not.
ItWasSooted

Post by ItWasSooted »

Go to Options > Downloads > Saving Management. There's 2 folders at the bottom to save the .torrent files to. See what you have listed there.