Auto add Category (or download location) based on Tracker

Other platforms, generic questions.
macia

Auto add Category (or download location) based on Tracker

Post by macia »

I am a new convert (hopefully) to QBitorrent from Deluge, and I can't seem to figure out how to automatically add categories for the purpose of dictating download locations for specific trackers. Is this not possible..?

I have specific trackers for specific content, and in deluge you can have it automatically set a label which has a download location associated with it, and it will autoamtically download to that location. Is this functionality that somehow doens't exist in qbittorent, or am I just missing how I would do it?

I did find https://github.com/StuffAnThings/qbit_manage which may do what I want, but this seems like functinoality that should be built into the torrent client and not rely on yet another container to handle.
conor

Re: Auto add Category (or download location) based on Tracker

Post by conor »

+1 to this, also in the process of moving from Deluge. Want to thank you for the link to qbit_manage, I'll try that for now, but would really love to see this vital feature added to qBittorrent natively.

Personally use this feature in Deluge to set download location per tracker, as well as remove seed ratio limit on some trackers.