Beh.

FliessendWasser

Beh.

Post by FliessendWasser »

Hello.

I actually have no idea why I should introduce myself, as I probably won't be a daily user on this forum.

However. I am brot0, a daily qBittorrent user since some months.

My little BitTorrent history begins back when µTorrent 2.2 (or BitTorrent 7.2) got released. Unexperienced and unaware of the power of P2P I randomly downloaded files, without knowing how the system works. After reading some articles (Wikipedia and many other more or less reliable sources), I somewhat got into BitTorrent now.
I've been a user of µTorrent until version 3.3, back then I changed to BitTorrent (not a big difference though), then to Deluge and various other clients.
Right now, I am somewhat stuck with qBittorrent, as µTorrent/BitTorrent has gone adware and other clients can't beat qBittorrent at all. Since version 3.1.12 got released, I am more than satisfied with qBittorrent, as it is stable, fast, reliable with seeding/leeching and... free :)

As a daily user of this program, I'd like to dearly thank the developers at this point for creating the program. When the time has come, I'm going to donate some money, as this software is definitely worth it!

What I nearly forgot to mention is, that I have my little own-coded website. It's not the best-looking one on the internet, but it definitely fulfills its purpose.
Link: http://sumtingwentrong.bplaced.net/
Also, I mirrored both the Mac OS X-version and the Windows-version of qBittorrent on it, in the hope that this is okay with you (which I believe).

Otherwise, if any help is needed with things in translation, I'd be ready to work with you guys. My current vocabulary contains fluent German (as it is my mother tounge), pretty much fluent English, some (bad) French, and a little piece of Swedish (learning it on my own).

~brot0
Nemo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Beh.

Post by Nemo »

Welcome mate :)!
sledgehammer_999
Administrator
Administrator

Post by sledgehammer_999 »

Thanks for the kind words.
As for translating: https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorr ... Bittorrent
FliessendWasser

Post by FliessendWasser »

Thank you both for welcoming me.

I will definitely take a look at the page for translation!