qbittorrent redownloads torrent

Windows specific questions, problems.
remgriff

qbittorrent redownloads torrent

Post by remgriff »

hi!
i have qbittorrent 3.2.0. and whenever my windows decides to not recognize the mounted drive (from a NAS drive), all my torrents which are stored on the drive stall and show 0% downloaded. however, if i do a recheck on them, everything is fine and i can restart them. however, if i just click resume, qbittorrent starts to re-download them. is there a way to fix this?
thanks!
ciaobaby

Re: qbittorrent redownloads torrent

Post by ciaobaby »

is there a way to fix this?
Make sure the drive is mounted before starting the client.
remgriff

Post by remgriff »

That's obvious. The thing is that the drive doesn't always mount automatically, as Windows has issues with automatic mounting. I've used utorrent before (and gave up on it) and on utorrent when i restarted the torrents it didn't have any issues recognizing that the torrents are already there - it simply continued seeding after restarting them.
Maybe qbittorrent also has this hidden in the options and i'm missing it?
Nili

Post by Nili »

I still think if qBt or libtorrent-rasterbar do not find mounted path may call it just "error" or "disk not found" once the option force start clicked, immediately make possible to start seeding on basis of last settings used regarding disk destination.

On ?T thus acts, not that of said by ?T but so logic should be.
Perhaps isn't up to qBt? libtorrent-rasterbar should have thought for this issue, furthermore it is reported on libtorrent bug tracker.
ciaobaby

Post by ciaobaby »

I still think if qBt or libtorrent-rasterbar do not find mounted path may call it just "error" or "disk not found" once the option force start clicked, immediately
3.2.0 with libtorrent 1.0.0+  does.
Nili

Post by Nili »

[quote="ciaobaby"]
3.2.0 with libtorrent 1.0.0+  does.
[/quote]

Great, i really did not know, I will try just once have the opportunity. Thank you!
remgriff

Post by remgriff »

hi guys,

no ideas i could try?