Making tempfolder and having serval folders that completed downloads are moved t

Windows specific questions, problems.
sickboy

Making tempfolder and having serval folders that completed downloads are moved t

Post by sickboy »

I searched for this but dident fint anything close to my question so i make a new topic,

Making tempfolder and having serval folders that completed downloads are moved to so lets say i use rss download everything goes into incomplete/download and when a tvserie episode is complete its moved to a tv folder and when a movie is complete its moved to a movie folder. The main reason for this is that a second program is checking the folders that are complete and when it does that qbittorrent stalls or pauses the torrent that is going on. I know utorrent does not allow this last time i tried when you have more then one finished folder were completed stuff is surposed to be sent to. So before i spend all night trying to set this up i ask here if its even possible or not.
zeomal

Re: Making tempfolder and having serval folders that completed downloads are moved t

Post by zeomal »

Could you rephrase that so that we find it easier to read it? Right now any grammar, punctuation is absent. Not to mention the spellings.
ciaobaby

Re: Making tempfolder and having serval folders that completed downloads are moved t

Post by ciaobaby »

Making tempfolder and having serval folders that completed downloads are moved to
Use labels and set "append to the path"