A bit of an odd one... Alter previously remembered save locations for torrent files...

Windows specific questions, problems.
latheofheaven

A bit of an odd one... Alter previously remembered save locations for torrent files...

Post by latheofheaven »

I know this is probably a bit of an odd one, but since I've changed and added some new drives to my PC, when I go to save a torrent (not the torrent file, that IS set) the resulting download location for the completed file(s) QBittorrent remembers like 10 different locations that I've used in the past to download the resulting files.

It just gets a bit confusing when I go to tell QBT where to put the downloaded files and I get the last 10 locations to choose from. Is there any way, perhaps in the registry, where I can edit that or even erase all the remembered locations for downloaded files, and then just start over so that QBT will then remember just the few I actually use now?

Really appreciate any help!

Thanks!
unseen19
Veteran
Veteran

Re: A bit of an odd one... Alter previously remembered save locations for torrent files...

Post by unseen19 »

Hi, this worked for me recently

viewtopic.php?t=2281
latheofheaven

Re: A bit of an odd one... Alter previously remembered save locations for torrent files...

Post by latheofheaven »

Thanks Bro, I'll check it out!